🗓 4 to 6 months internship
🗺 Malta / telework
🎓 Bachelor or Master student
A social media internship to hone your skills and learn to manage social media like a pro. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok... Companies are all on the main platforms and it's a sought after skill. Do you want to be independent and set yourself up as a Freelancer? By the end of this course, you'll be ready to launch her business. You want to learn without knowing where to start? Want to hone your skills and take them to the next level? Want to learn a trade and become free to work from wherever you want?
We are happy to train you, to explain to you, to help you progress in exchange for your daily support!
At the end of the social networking course, you will know :
- Using social networks to generate traffic to a website
- Create beautiful and attractive visuals
- Decline a graphic identity to create a strong brand identity
- Write magnetic captions and use the power of copywriting to sell via networks
- Promote actions and events via networks
- Create formats for multiple platforms and adopt the right platform for your audience
- Pricing and selling your community management services to stand on your own two feet and offer your services to businesses
What we are working with you on:
- Social network training
- Design training (Canva)
- Writing for social networks training
- Creation of a micro enterprise
- definition of your offer
- Pricing and selling your services
Learn professional social media design and management with an agency of passionate, human-centered digital nomads.
Flowr Agency is a small and growing marketing + web agency that gives you the freedom to become an entrepreneur. Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur or a business owner looking for digital marketing to boost your growth, we guide you, train you and implement the right actions to help you grow.
We combine our strengths and know-how and accompany each client over time to define a strong digital marketing strategy.
We are driven by passion. We respect strong fundamental values.
We are constantly striving to improve our skills.
We believe in empowering ourselves to invest our time where it generates the most value for our clients, for our teams, for us.
A social networking internship at Flowr Agency, for:
1# Acquire technical and practical skills that are directly applicable.
2# Be trained and mentored on a daily basis.
3# Join an international, young and 100% digital nomads team.
4# Taste the joys of a marketing internship in a small agency: if you don't know how, you'll learn!
5# Adopt the right tools and methods to generate revenue online.
6# Acquire the basics to start your own business.
What they say about their time with us:
Click to see the testimonials on YouTube!
- Willingness to learn and improve during a social networking course
- A natural appetence and basic knowledge of the main social networks: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest
- Natural curiosity for the web and the magic of content creation
- Good eye / design sense, knowledge of Photoshop and/or Canva appreciated
- Go-getter and solution-oriented attitude
- University education in marketing/communication/international trade/business development
- Bachelor or Master student
- You have your own laptop
Considered as major assets!
A personal presence on the networks and a regular activity, Canva visuals to show us.
Our tools and social networks :
- Canva, Photoshop
- Google Doc, Google Sheet, Google Slides
- LinkedIn, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok
A 4 to 6 month social networking internship.
🗓 4 to 6 months internship
🗺 In Malta or telecommuting
🎓 Bachelor or Master student
- Creation of an editorial calendar on template
- Creation and variation of visuals from the models set up
- Content research and best practices
- Creation of posts (visuals and content)
- Writing of captions
- Job planning and automation
- Posting of blog articles and freebies to which the posts redirect
- Competitive intelligence
- Analysis of results and formatting of analytics reports
- Creating animated videos
How do you do an internship?
- Send us your application, in the format you like. Don't be afraid to be creative!
- We establish a first contact by email
- If your application is suitable for the position, we will arrange a meeting by video
- 1st interview via video call to get to know each other
- 2nd more technical interview, with the two directors
- Signature of the internship agreement
- Signature of any Erasmus papers
- Sends key information for a serene internship
- Start of the internship with onboarding and presentation to the team
- Training course with weekly group and individual points monthly
- Weekly training
- End-of-course assessment and closing interview
- Internship report and evaluation
- Support you if you wish!
Ready for take-off?
Apply here, or directly on email@example.com and tell us why you would like to join us and your dates for the Socizux Networking internship. Also send us a CV, so we can know a bit more about you!
(Don't bother writing a cover letter, we hate that! Want to tell us a little more? Share with us a presentation video, a funny Power Point, a presentation in the form of an Insta post, Facebook or sales page, a mini TikTok video.... Anything but a standardized copy-pasted letter that won't tell us more about you)
This social networking internship does not fit your profile, but you would like to do a marketing internship with us? Discover our offers for telecommuting internships or send us a spontaneous application!