The agency is looking for a WordPress ninja webmaster to join the Flowr team!
🗓 Full time, as soon as possible
🗺Malta / telework
🎓 Web-based training and/or prior experience
Are you a WordPress webmaster looking for a new challenge? Join a team of passionate travellers who are connected to work on projects that make sense.
Flowr is a digital agency based in Malta and specialized in the support and acceleration of digital projects. Flowr supports its clients (70% FR / 30% EN) entrepreneurs and professionals (Liberal professions, SMEs, groups...) in the implementation of their growth & development strategy on the web.
We combine our strengths and know-how and accompany each client over time to define a strong digital marketing strategy.
We are driven by passion. We respect strong fundamental values.
We are constantly striving to improve our skills.
We believe in empowering ourselves to invest our time where it generates the most value for our clients, for our teams, for us.
The Flowr team is :
- An international and multilingual team between Malta and France
- Meetings, weekly snacks and team buildings by video
- French-speaking and English-speaking clients who are demanding, deeply human and full of good values
- A chocolate bonus when you sign a contract!
- Great entrepreneurial and business events to network
- Flexibility and the ability to travel
Your missions as a WordPress Webmaster / Integrator
As part of a team of web designers and integrators, you will be supervised and advised by the creative studio manager.
Your missions will be the following:
- Design, graphic realization and implementation of web supports in responsive, adaptive and/or fluid version (emailing, website banners, landing pages, application, media kits, contests...)
- Interpretation of our client's graphic charter and understanding of the needs (institutional image, marketing objectives, technical means...)
- Respect the ergonomic constraints defined during the briefing
- Respect technical integration constraints
- Respect SEO constraints
- Content integration provided by the client or the editorial team.
Required Profile and Skills
You ideally have a first experience on similar functions in a digital agency or in remote work.
With a keen interest in web design, you have a solid grounding in HTML and CSS/SCSS and a real desire to go deep into your assignment.
Very comfortable with Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress, you have already had the opportunity to work on digital projects.
Passionate about web issues, you want to evolve in a young and dynamic structure where you will be given the opportunity to increase your skills and evolve.
English B1 minimum.
The recipe for success as a WordPress webmaster:
Creativity, personal investment & team spirit (looking for the answer by asking Google is the basis of proactivity 😉 ), good interpersonal skills & responsiveness, innovation and understanding of our clients' businesses.
Ready for take-off?
Apply here, or directly on firstname.lastname@example.org by telling us why you would like to join us and by sharing your achievements / portfolio. Also send us a CV, so we can know a bit more about you!
(Don't bother writing a cover letter, we hate that! Want to tell us a little more? Share with us a presentation video, a funny Power Point, a presentation in the form of an Insta post, Facebook or sales page, a mini TikTok video.... Anything but a standardized copy-pasted letter that won't tell us more about you)
Want to know more about your future leaders before you apply? Find out at Loïc and Pauline on LinkedIn.
The WordPress webmaster job doesn't fit your profile, but you would like to join the team as a freelancer, intern or employee? Check out all our offers or send us a spontaneous application!