Hazerka is a young French pop singer committed to the fight against bullying and violence in schools. A recognized artist who has built his story and his career around his personal experiences, he uses his fame to communicate, educate and fight on a daily basis, getting involved with high schools to make his voice heard and put an end to violence in schools.
Project Hazeka, a rejuvenated obsolete website
With more than a million followers on social networks and a growing audience, Hazerka approached us to update his old and unclear website.
We helped him define the type of content he needed to have on his page to speak to his audience and created a new modern graphic identity and a clear and concise presentation of his content. We highlighted his visuals and videos, as well as optimized the page for SEO to help school principals find him when they are looking for a bullying speaker.
Hazerka's challenge: to take up the existing to pass the message clearly
Hazerka needed someone to guide him in terms of content and help him define clear goals for his site.
- Who is the site for?
- What tone should we use to speak to our target audience?
- What will visitors be looking for?
- How should the content be displayed to convey the desired message?
- How do you establish authority and demonstrate expertise?
- What actions do we want visitors to take?
- How can we organize the page to get visitors to take action and get involved?
- What keywords will school principals type in to find the young singer they want?
The existing website lacked clarity and the images were unfortunately displayed in a separate section, which had an impact on navigation and lacked consistency.